The book connects to me and many other people because it can be really hard to trust in God completely when your son's life is on the line, or you can't pay your bills because of a broken leg. Sometimes we question God and wonder if He really is there for us. I can connect because Todd, who is also a pastor, is not perfect and it is hard for him to stay strong in his faith sometimes.
I can relate to this book because there have been times when I questioned God's path like Todd did. In today's society religion has seemed to fade and not be as important. I think that God is a big part of life and a good relationship with him is needed.
I can connect to Colton. In the summer of 2009 I was in the hospital for three days. It was the worst feeling ever. I would not see anything, I could only hear. My color looked watched out. My mother was very worried and scared for me. My whole experience was scary just like Colton’s experience.
I can relate this book to my own life because in my life I have experianced hardships just like Colten and his family and in reading this book it has givin me a greater understanding about the love of God and all the things he will do for me.
4 comments:
The book connects to me and many other people because it can be really hard to trust in God completely when your son's life is on the line, or you can't pay your bills because of a broken leg. Sometimes we question God and wonder if He really is there for us. I can connect because Todd, who is also a pastor, is not perfect and it is hard for him to stay strong in his faith sometimes.
I can relate to this book because there have been times when I questioned God's path like Todd did. In today's society religion has seemed to fade and not be as important. I think that God is a big part of life and a good relationship with him is needed.
I can connect to Colton. In the summer of 2009 I was in the hospital for three days. It was the worst feeling ever. I would not see anything, I could only hear. My color looked watched out. My mother was very worried and scared for me. My whole experience was scary just like Colton’s experience.
I can relate this book to my own life because in my life I have experianced hardships just like Colten and his family and in reading this book it has givin me a greater understanding about the love of God and all the things he will do for me.
Post a Comment