Friday, December 5, 2008

Other Thoughts:

What other comments or opinions do you have about the book?

4 comments:

Ashanti Hutton said...

When I was reading the first couple chapters I was surprised by the amount of hardships the Burpo's family had been throught. Todd, the father, had broke his leg, had a cancer scare, and many surgeries that had hurt the family finicial and emotionally.
I felt bad when Colton had gotten sick. He was wasn't even four years old and by how the book described his sickness he sounded horrible.

devin price said...

I think the book tells about a lot of the hardships in life. It has a message, to me, that if you have faith in God he will be there for you. This book not only tells about a little kids experience with Heaven, but also about the hardships of the family and how they overcome those hardships.

Amanda Beck said...

The book does a really good job of describing hardships a lot of people have to face and how it is hard to keep your faith in times like that. I think it shows how important family is and you always need to have some sort of a relationship with God because he is always there for us.

Chris Ford said...

I think this book was an inspired work of God. It shows that sometimes you have to go through pain in order to come out on top. This also shows the great and mighty power of God.