But now I had to preach sitting down with my leg propped in a second chair, sticking out like the jib on a sail. page 10 Asking me to sit down while I delivered the Sunday message was like asking an Italian to talk without using his hands. page 10
"Crack" This is found on page 8 and it is an onomatopea"We slept like shipwrecks on their first warm, dry night." This is a similie found on page 50.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
But now I had to preach sitting down with my leg propped in a second chair, sticking out like the jib on a sail. page 10
Asking me to sit down while I delivered the Sunday message was like asking an Italian to talk without using his hands. page 10
"Crack" This is found on page 8 and it is an onomatopea
"We slept like shipwrecks on their first warm, dry night." This is a similie found on page 50.
Post a Comment