Friday, December 5, 2008

Evaluate:

What are your thoughts and comments about how the book is written?

5 comments:

devin price said...

I think the book is written very well. It is told by the father of Colton. Another reason the book is easy to read is because a kid told the story, and it is in the point of view from a kid.

Ashanti Hutton said...

I agree with Devin. The book is well written and gives you a pretty good picture of what this family went through.

Markisha Webb said...

I agree with both Devin and Ashanti. This book is well written and the descriptions are very helpful with the story.

Amanda Beck said...

I agree with everyone. I thought that the way Colton described Heaven was really neat, the book is written very honestly and that makes it easy to relate to.

Chris Ford said...

I think the book is written very well. It is very specifically and detailedly written but still easy enough for the average poerson to understand.